150th Kentucky Derby
Dates: May 1-5, 2024
It’s the 150th Run for the Roses at the world-famous Churchill Downs! The first race in the Triple Crown, the Kentucky Derby is a bucket-list destination for people from around the globe. Join us for a five-day, four-night journey to Lexington and Louisville. We’ll tour a bourbon distillery, visit a thoroughbred horse farm, and participate in Thursday and Friday activities leading up to Saturday’s big race, the most exciting two minutes in sports. Get your juleps, hats, and betting tickets ready – this is one you won’t want to miss.
Staff Host: Andrea Hodgman
Andrea Hodgman is the director of alumni travel for the NIU Foundation. She is responsible for selecting and fulfilling alumni travel trips, which boost engagement and affinity.
Package pricing (price does not include a ticket to the Kentucky Derby, guests select their seat location and additional fees apply)
• Single Occupancy: $4,019 per person
• Double Occupancy: $3,199 per person
• Triple Occupancy: $2,999 per person
• Quad Occupancy: $2,899 per person
• Four (4) nights’ deluxe hotel accommodations at the Lexington Marriott City Center.
• Check-in: Wednesday, May 1.
• Check-out: Sunday, May 5.
• Welcome table with AATP & SET staff.
• Welcome reception with expert horse racing industry speaker including food and drinks.
• Full breakfast Thursday through Saturday including a Saturday breakfast with Derby photo opportunity.
• Official Kentucky Derby souvenirs.
• Experienced SET Staff available throughout the tour.
• Detailed pre-travel and on-site travel documents.
• Louisville or Lexington activity.
• Motor coach transfers, lunch and beverages during Thursday and Friday tours.
• Morning workouts at Keeneland Racecourse.
• Select horse farm tours.
• Bourbon distillery tour.
• Roundtrip motor coach transfers to Churchill Downs for the Kentucky Derby.
• Guest to select a reserved seat ticket option for the Kentucky Derby.
• NOTE: Price varies by section and will be an additional fee to the package price.
Ready to make your reservation? Contact Andrea Hodgman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prepare for your trip with travel insurance. Travel insurance is very important to protect your trip investment. Please review the recorded webinar “Travel Insurance: What You Need to Know for Your Next Trip,” prepared by our partners at USI Insurance Services, for more information on travel insurance.