Assets - As of June 30, 2018, the NIU Foundation’s total assets were $138 million, $79.2 million of which were endowment.
Endowment Market Value (dollars in millions)
- Beginning of Year: $74.7
- Gifts to Endowment: $2.4
- Investment Results, net of spending: $2.1
- End of year: $79.2
- 7.8 % annualized total over one year
- 7.6% target weighted return over one year
- 7.5% annualized total over five years
- 6.9% target weighted return over five years
Endowment Returns Provided for Student Scholarships and Programs
- $2.5 million (2015-2016)
- $2.7 million (2016-2017)
- $2.6 million (2017-2018)
- $2.9 million (2018-2019)
To request a hard copy of the NIU Foundation FY18 Impact Report, contact us at 815-753-1913 or email@example.com.